Saturday, November 21, 2009

EXHIBITIONS -Nov,2009



This post is about the three exhibitions I have in November,2009 along with my classmates.
Graduate exhibition- Nov11th to Nov 16th, 2009 at Box Hill town hall
Materialise- Nov11th to nov 28th,2009 at Whitehorse artspace gallery
The peep Show- Nov24th- nov30th at Self Preservation gallery.


We call ourselves "The Body Corporate" which represents 9 jewellers from diverse background brought together in Melbourne.
The above picture is from my Graduate exhibition inspired from a vintage purse.

This is my third exhibition in November. Thanks to Stephen and Karyn who took the initiative and then thanks to all my classmates for making this a wonderful experience. This exhibition will take place in Self Preservation gallery from 24th nov till 30th nov,2009. This is a Peep show - Through the cityscapes in Melboure you can take a peep into our contemporary jewellery.


A glimpse of Whitehorse Art Space gallery exhibition. We were having two exhibitions at same time. One was the Graduate exhibition which was at Box Hill town hall-lower hall and other one was upstairs in the gallery along with textile students.

My sincere thanks to my group "The Body Corporate" and Textile group "Stratum" for making this exhibition so easy.




The silversmithing exhibition- Mad hatters Tea party also happened in the same Whitehorse space gallery. The above picture shows bowls, spoon and fork. It is made up of powder coated copper.



I would really like to thank my teachers Dianne Beevers, Lorraine white, Nicky Hepburn, Jessica Morrison, Coconut lu and Kathryn Wardill for their constant encouragement and support throughout these two years of my study.

No comments:

Post a Comment