Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Young Blood Designers Market 2012

My first time in Sydney for Young Blood Designers Market at Powerhouse Museum. As a business I learned alot and met some amazing people.

First I want to Thank all those people who came to the market and appreciated and accepted my work. The feeling is amazing when someone praises! I feel proud and motivated.

My fellow artist were equally amazing and talented people. Gloria and Wanyka are two talented girls who have a great fashion sense and business mind.
CHeck out them on facebook-
Ying Gloria Chung and Wanyika Mshila


I wish I had my Canon 600D so that I could post some good pictured from the market but due to weight limitations on the flight I had to compromise on that.
Check out my new facebook page to get some glimpse from the market-
https://www.facebook.com/KineticPatterns

No comments:

Post a Comment